This proposal will replace the Folsom Funeral Home, which is closing, and will provide:
- 31 new apartments, a mix of one and two-bedroom units
- 6 income-restricted apartments
- Ample on-site bicycle storage
- New transit-oriented housing directly next to the commuter rail and Roslindale Square
Please send a polite, brief support email in your own words to the following individuals with the subject line: “Please Support 59-63 Belgrade Avenue”
- firstname.lastname@example.org (bcc for WalkUP tracking purposes)
This is an important infill proposal that will provide needed new transit-oriented housing, displace no one from the site, and enhance the entrance to Roslindale Square on Belgrade Ave. WalkUP Roslindale previously submitted a comment letter in support of the project to the BPDA.
Please submit your support emails before Friday, August 19th! The ZBA hearing will be held virtually on Tuesday, August 23rd.