Undesign the Red line is a collaboration between designing the WE and Enterprise Community Partners that uses an exhaustively annotated and illustrated timeline to take attendees through several decades of housing segregation by race and class across the United States. July 18th will be the last day that the exhibit will be available for public view at Boston City Hall and WalkUP Roslindale wants to make sure we don’t miss this opportunity to learn much more about the origins, practice, and continued effects of redlining in our city. Details for the morning of Thursday, July 18, are as follows:
- Meet in Adams Park at 7:15 am
- Walk as a group to Forest Hills Station on the Orange Line
- Board the Orange Line approx. 7:50 am
- Arrive at Boston City Hall approx. 8:20 am
- All interested attendees to meet at the Bill Russell statue on City Hall Plaza at 8:30 am
- We will then view the exhibit inside City Hall. Plan for an hour to do so.